“He accidentally deleted 4 years worth of blogs of 300,000 people. Every single post overwrote with ‘Beware The Robots.’”
Watch this great presentation about Threadless’ transparency, accessibility & community.
- tyme: I’m fascinated by this self-called nerd community but the more I watch, the more I wonder the difference between a geek and a nerd?
- chris: The people who care about the difference are nerds ;)
Cut & Taste is a little blog where my friends & I share our love of food. Since its redesign, the site has been getting link love on blogs, web design galleries & other agencies’ client emails. Recently, we were featured in Vandelay Design’s roundup, Best of September 2009.
And a few other places
- Web Design Trends for 2009 (Smashing Magazine)
- Beautiful 404 Error pages (Smashing Magazine)
- 36 Inspirational Web Designs (Static Romance)
- 11 Amazing Website Designs that Rocked January (Positive Space Blog)
- Blog Design Showcase (Traffikd)
- Best of Best WordPress 404 Error Page Designs (WP Beginner)
- 51 Amazing and Inspiring Blog Style Web Designs (Speckyboy Design Magazine)
After living in California’s bay area for over two decades, I’m gonna try something different. Over the next week, I’ll be setting up a home office in Portland, Oregon. Expect more pictures from an actual camera once the dust has settled!
My goal of having a clear inbox is slipping away. Upon seeing my screen Brian says, “Your inbox looks like my spam box.”
Dear @kneath and other Firebug haters: I <3 you, but I'm sure we caked off that free & open-source extension big time the past few years.
My friend just said he has to go to a meeting. I almost forgot people had to do that.
QN5 Music is featured in the Spotlight section of ExpressionEngine‘s Showcase Gallery. ExpressionEngine is the software behind QN5’s new website. We use it to manage our content, update the blog, run our forums, etc.
This is the 2nd ExpressionEngine site I’ve worked on to be featured in the Spotlight category. Whoever decides which sites get added there, I thank you! As per our agreement, the bribe will be sent via PayPal tonight.
- msfathom: They really have a reality show following the lives of meter maids & tow truck drivers on the job. What’s next?
- chris: There’s still no web designer reality show. Apparently, being a web designer is more boring than being a meter maid.
- msfathom: the idea is worth pitching to TLC.
- chris:Nah. We have blogs. We’re too ugly for TV.
The less I update QN5.com, the more sign-ups we get. Why do I do anything?
Casual Friday: Jeans, Untucked shirt, No tie, Sneakers. Morning coffee. Answering emails from the balcony.
- chris: i still <3 her
- chris: but whoever is art directing her stuff needs to stop
- patricia: they need to stop takin drugs, maybe
- chris: or at least less potent ones
- chris: no more dimethyltryptahmine while using photoshop